Monday, February 22, 2016

Family Guy Season 10

It's been a long time...
I have totally lost sight of my priorities. I finally found time to start The Grapes of Wrath and this week, I gotta prepare for a Timed Essay. Through gritted teeth, can't wait. 


I haven't lost sight of what I want to assert in this little place, however. Three more years and I'm out buying food for myself. My fucking self!
Okay, let's jump in : 

Family Guy Season 10
2011 FOX
Comedy

Gags. Gags. Gags.

In short, this is the first warning. After all the repeated, recycling of jokes and artistic marks, this is what it has come to. What just happened..

SWEATPANTS
Sequence6
Well-Casted8
Enjoyment6
Ability to be Binged7
Theme Song/ Animation is Present8
Personalities Differ Among Characters6
Alternating Viewpoints/ Camera Work10
Nice! There's Character Development5
Title 7
Suspense/ Surprise6
Total6.9

  It is important to be aware  of  background origins/original intent because it prevents half-hearted miscellaneous endeavors and encourages exploration for innovative fascination. 
  It is important to be aware of background origins because it prevents half-hearted miscellaneous endeavors. For example, Family Guy cartoon tarnished its foundation of crazy scenarios in a town by lacking originality and the usual sprinkling of satire. Because/Due to the importance of realizing background origins, sophisticated companies develop an emergent ability to transform ordinary concepts and introduce groundbreaking ideas, contributing  to an open-minded atmosphere, therefore inserting revolutionary ideas, further utilized by society. Insert early mic-drop.

Well, I tried. Don't just give yourself some random shit to talk about;  have a plan , even if it's all from an unconscious state.
Oh, man, Peter.
You scored a catch!

Anyway, the road may end soon for Family Guy.
PWF (Preferred Watching Sequence):
2-4, 6, 8, 10, 13, 14, 16, 19, 20, 22-end