Monday, April 18, 2016

Hentai Spree + 5 Days of Great Raining

A weekend plus a series of cancelled school days. Bliss and serenity- found...


For the past week or so, I've been compensating my poor reading log with classics on my shelf and tons more musical practice. For my orchestra audition in a couple weeks, I'll be performing Kreisler's Sicillienne (in the style of Francoeur)+Rigaudon. I've been working on the pieces for almost a month (out of the four months I should have prepared for, but didn't because...time). I've taken note of my struggles in Rig, but I must endure and keep forcing myself to practice! Moreover, I have detached myself from social sites and socializing, TV, and sorta ironically, playlists.
Thanks for a fine week, rain. It was definitely a wake-up call to spring...and life.

Pianist
1 OVA, approx. 20 mins
4.7
A concert pianist ends his career with an ill-due accident. He purchases a humanoid maid and gives her piano lessons.
Poor sequencing, plain voice cast. Girl, you ain't doin' your job as a robot.
I guess it could be like Ex-Machina.


Cougar Trap
2 Eps, approx. 22 mins each
6.3
Two friends fuck around with the other's mums. For good cause, actually.
Guy takes out a burden on his friend.. fun.
Masturbation, intercourse, provides the raw image of housewives with 
a mild amount of fat, which these ladies prove to be somewhat endearing.

Harumi's Bad Play
1 OVA, approx. 20 mins
4.9
Who wants to see a 16 and 13 year old fuck? Go here!
Either relate to the manipulated Harumi (she bought the lie that "Pochi" the penis is a pet. what kinda pet wants to go in you? this poor girl) or the schoolmate who just wants to know what sex feels like.
To all hopefuls ðŸ˜‰


Like Mother, Like Daughter
2 Eps, approx. 23 mins each
7.1
No, Yuuki!
You don't deserve this suffering!!!! :'((((
Lost my mind over this turn of events

A lonely housewife gets a surprise from her father-in-law/"stepfather," while her daughter has an incestuous relationship.
Observe the nuances of lust and a woman's psychology. Featuring elements of a soap, typical hentais, and running like reality television, a hentai that compliments the complexity of men and women. Loved it all the way~

No school for the week 
whoop whoop
Some words for the week: take  a  nap,  a  hike,  and  a  baby 



<Happy Days>
This embrace, though LOL