Monday, September 1, 2014

Pretty Little Liars: Season Two (Squat Celebration)

25 Episodes (Halloween Special! is Episode 13)
Genres. Mystery, Romance
Features events from Unbelievable, Book 4 of Sara Shepard' s Pretty Little Liars book series


Today is the day that I finally got to this anticipated Finale! So, to celebrate, I've been doing 10 squats every hour or so. God, my knees and thighs hurt, but the burn feels painfully hot.
Jason be like Vampire Drama Pose! 
I can tell you that this season succeeded the series' First Season (that glumly had a slow buildup of events). For succeeding, suspense and story-wise, kudos to dat. The girls find that Ian Thomas was not Alison's killer, and find that A plants so much in their lives! They begin to be a little more open and honest to each other, as they uncover more secrets and A's identity. 
Episode 13 - End


The Liars discuss a lot more about A compared to the last season, where A was basically a sidestory idea. Spencer suggests that A could be a group of people (apparently "The A Team") because A knows oh, SO MUCH! I was able to cross off a lot of people who could be "A" and was quite shocked (and meep!-y) when watching the Finale. Fuck this police squad! Are they gonna be more shady throughout the next seasons?

I don't have any theories, because: 1) I'm not a huge fan of this show, and so I don't really pay attention to everything. 2) Um... who wants to think??! 3) What if my facts aren't what they seem to state? Like I said, A plots so much in Season Two. 
Hit or Miss : **CAUTION LONG LIST OF NAMES
     Emily Fields       Aria Montgomery       Hanna Marin       Spencer Hastings       Melissa Hastings       Mrs. Veronica Hastings       Mr. Hastings       Maya St. Germain       Mona Vanderwaahl       
Caleb Rivers       Jason DiLaurentis       Mrs. DiLaurentis       Ezra Fitz       Toby Cavenaugh       Jenna Cavenaugh       Wren, the Doctor ("Dr.?")       

Emily can cook! 
At least we get to see A's association with dolls. (hint-hint: "Follow me, end up like me.") I somehow like how A [bribes] and uses children. So cute already ~
from youknowyoulovefashion.com

The Halloween special gives us a great insight of Alison and how she was a victim of A. It's the first episode (besides the Finale) that comes to mind of this season. Alison's actually a little weaker than we see her, yet she can still be witty when it comes to spying.

Eric Steinberg
Thanks for the diversity of cast members, Director King!

Dat hair X)
Love lives are on and off for two of our little Liars, Spencer and possibly Aria. And then we have characters who come and goes in and out of town, which heightens my questioning of who A really is.


Wrencer. No, just no. 


This Season has got me speechless. There are more surprises (and visits!) and unraveling the secrets of the past is bizarre. I love surprises in this show, and if you want to start on this series, but haven't... start from Season Two or the Halloween special. :)

How long until A is found out? At least SEVEN SEASONS' WORTH!

The Finale is almost exactly like Unbelievable, and I still cried when I saw both. It was unexpected for me!!

Grade: 8.4/10 
"Pretending not to love you was the hardest thing I've ever done..."  -Toby to Spencer (Finale episode)