Thursday, July 31, 2014

Candy*Boy

7/10 Episodes - 15 mins each
Genres: SUPER MILD "YURI", Incest, School Life




So.. I wasn't sure what reaction I was supposed to have while watching. Apparently, I didn't find this anime a single centimeter to light-hearted. It was quite a bore and the storyline didn't really work out for me. 

THERE ARE BETTER YURIS OUT THERE -

How was this close to yuri? Kanade and Yuki are fraternal twins. Kanade has a die-hard admirer, Saku-something, who's been doing so for years. This will force Kana to admit her feelings to her sister. 




The plot is what pulled me in. Wow, those... blurbs. 
The only factors that received positive feedback from me are:
=The Art : distinguishable character outlines, a normal girl's wardrobe.. 
=The Music : 3 ending songs -- I liked the one with sixteenth/da-da-da-da English 
Yay.. to English in Asian songs ~ 
=The Animation: smooth, no pauses between movements

At least this anime has a relatable character. Saku-Chan!


I mean,there's gotta be that one overboard person , nê?

STOP DRINKING SENPAI' S CUP!
I think we should have been focused on this cute chick rather than the mains. Their relationship seems more like friends than sisters. It was fairly obvious that the animators tried to add in some intimate scenes like cuddling with body heat. However, not a single act of romance seemed to pull at my heart..strings
 I did have a lot of "NOW KISS OR SOMETHING" moments. 


I got lost and felt like watching I was watching Lucky Star ..
Slice of Life acts intended for humor.. (but at least those four cuties were shipped!) 
Xx

Grade. 5-6/10
$€n+3n¢€ : Love My Hardcore Fan Girl.